Bang the Table Pty Ltd (Bang the Table) hosts this site on behalf of Our Voice.
Our Voice is a collaborative project between the Scottish Government, NHSScotland, the Scottish Health Council,Healthcare Improvement Scotland, the Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA), the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland (the ALLIANCE) and other third sector partners.
1. Acceptance of terms
We will be changing the TOU from time to time without notice to you. You must regularly review the latest version of the TOU, as it will be the terms upon which you access the site at all times. The most recent version of the TOU can be seen in this Terms and Conditions Page. You should bookmark the page so that you may conveniently review the TOU when you use the site.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you see anything that violates the TOU.
2. Information on the site
The site has information on it provided by users of the site. We make no representations as to the accuracy of the information presented at or via the site that has no expressly originated with us.
By using the site you agree that Our Voice, Bang the Table Pty Ltd and any of its subsidiaries, employees or agents are not responsible for:
· the accuracy or otherwise of the information displayed or omitted from the site or linked sites
· any person’s reliance on the information presented on the site or linked sites
· any loss in connection with the use of the site or any linked site
3. Registration information
You agree to:
· submit only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as asked for during the site's registration procedure
· maintain and regularly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
As part of registering you must provide us with your name and email address. If you give any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we suspect that you have provided such information, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site, or part of it.
5. User account, password and security
After you complete the user registration process at the site, you will receive a user password and account name to access the site. You agree that:
· you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account
· you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account
· you must immediately notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security
· you must create no more than one user account at the site
· Bang the Table, or their agents, may require access to your user account to respond to service or technical issues
6. User conduct
You understand and agree that:
· all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials, whether confidential or otherwise (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the Content originated
· you are prohibited from advertising or offering to sell or buy any goods or services
· you will comply with the moderation rules
You do not have a right to:
· post Content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
· transmit Content that is or includes unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," surveys, contests or any other form of solicitation
· transmit Content that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
· transmit Content that harms minors in any way
· impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
· create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity or the originator of a message
· interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the site
· attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, other user accounts, computer systems or networks, through password mining or any other means
· intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law and any regulations having the force of law
· "stalk" or otherwise harass another user
· interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the site
· collect or store personal data about other users of the site
· make any unauthorised commercial use of the site
You also acknowledge and agree that:
· we do not generally pre-screen Content or use of the site, but that we and our designated agents have the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the site in accordance with the moderation policy
· you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
We may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
· comply with an obligation;
· enforce the TOU;
· respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or protect the rights, property, personal safety, or business interests of Bang the Table, users of the Site or the public.
We allow users to post forum content that is then moderated in accordance with the moderation policy. You agree to indemnify and hold Our Voice, Bang the Table Pty Ltd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
· content you submit, post to or otherwise transmit through the site
· your use of or connection to the site
· your violation of the TOU
· your violation of any other's rights
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the site.
9. User account termination
You acknowledge that Bang the Table is entitled to log off any account that is inactive for an extended period of time.
You agree that Bang the Table has the discretion with or without notice to you, to terminate your password, account or use of the site, and remove and discard any Content within the site where a breach of copyright has been reported.
10. Links to other websites
The site contains links to other web sites and online resources. Because neither Bang the Table or Our Voice has control over the content of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that neither Bang the Table or Our Voice are responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found at or via the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third parties.
This website and its content is copyright of Our Voice. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is not permitted, except under any of the following circumstances:
· you can print or download to a local drive any content when intended for personal and non-commercial use
· you can copy the content for use by individual third party for educational, personal or non-commercial research, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not,except with express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All images contained on this site, unless otherwise stated, were sourced from the NHSScotland Photo Library and are covered by © Crown copyright.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know.
‘Information’ is defined as including, but not limited to, data, text, photographs, drawings, sound recordings, feedback, and any other information or data displayed or presented by you on the site.
12. Proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that:
· the site and any necessary software used in connection with the site, including but not limited to the software known as Engagement HQ™, (the Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws
· the information presented to you via the site or via third parties is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and law
· except as expressly authorised by Bang the Table or third parties, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the site or the Software, in whole or in part
· you agree not to access the site by any means other than through the website and interfaces that are provided by Bang the Table for use in accessing the site
The Bang the Table trademark, and other Bang the Table logos and product and service names are trademarks of Bang the Table (the Bang the Table Marks).
You agree not to display or use the Bang the Table Marks in any manner without our prior permission.
13. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that:
· your use of the site is at your sole risk
· the site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis
We make no warranty that:
· the site will meet your requirements
· the site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free
· the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable
· any errors in the Software will be corrected
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information obtained from or via the site, shall create any warranty not expressly stated these Terms and Conditions.